Dedicated to groups who wish to rediscover the flavors of true tradition, the Alto Molise, surrounded by the unspoiled nature of Capracotta, a country of well-being.
Enjoy every moment of your journey in Alto Molise, discovering the art, culture and history of these lands: castles and medieval villages, museums, archaeological sites, tastings of local artisan dairy products with unique flavors.
“All inclusive” formula – Request a quote
Proposal Type Program:
Vastogirardi, the Mab Montedimezzo UNESCO Reserve, visit to the reserve and wildlife areas. Sack lunch at the reserve’s equipped area – in the afternoon arrival at the hotel, welcome cocktail and accommodation in the reserved rooms – guided walk in the center of Capracotta, and guided visit to the new Museum of Rural Life – Typical dinner, musical animation and overnight stay.
Breakfast at the hotel – Agnone, visit to the “Marinelli” bell foundry with attached museum, walk in the historic center of Agnone – Orange flag of the Italian Tourning Club, shopping for typical local products – Typical Molisano lunch in the hotel, with cold cuts and local cheeses, fresh homemade pasta, local meat cooked on the grill. After lunch, departure for Castelpetroso and visit of the place of the apparitions and the spring, Holy Mass at the Basilica of Maria Santissima Addolorata. Immediately after departure to the place of return.
The offer is reserved for groups of at least 40 participants – possibility of varying itineraries.
- 1 day full board
- drinks with meals (water and house wine)
- rich sweet and savory breakfast buffet
- free wi-fi
- 1 free every 25 participants
Excursions and guided tours on request:
- Labbate and Mazziotta chocolate factory in Agnone
- La Ramera – Copper museum in Agnone
- Convent of the Conventual Fathers and the “Ancient Book Exhibition” in Agnone
- Agnone Dairy – milk processing – tasting
- Verde di Borrello waterfalls – the highest families in the Apennines
- Garden of Apennine Flora of Capracotta
- Pandone Castle of Venafro and National Museum
- Tempio Sannita Theater of Pietrabbondante – The archaeological complex dates back to the 4th century BC
- The program can be modified according to the needs of the group
- For info and reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org; tel 0865 945368